To apply for the CIFPM Course in International Filmmaking please fill in the form below.
Application Process Step-by-Step Guide
1. Visit our website and agent for full details.
2. To Apply you must have good English language skills.
3. Make an application online / or with one of our agents. Do complete:
a. Online application form
b. Covering letter to support the application
4. As soon as CIFPM receives an application – within 48 hours a decision will be made.
5. If an application is accepted the following due diligence will take place with our agent:
a. The local agent will verify the academic qualifications and work experience (if any)
b. Financial solvency checks with bank accounts for sponsor who must be a direct next of kin
c. A video conference call with the Admissions manager to test the English language speaking level of the applicant
6. Once the due diligence is compete, you will then receive a “conditional offer letter”, this will include the following. (This should take 3 working days once the due diligence has been completed).
a. Full fees paid by bank transfer against the conditional offer letter and invoice to the institute. Fees are €6,000 Euros (which are refundable if you are unable to study). This will cover the course fees (€3,500 Euros) as well as fees for accommodation and food (€2,500 Euros)
b. All academic qualifications to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
c. Please note that if you are working with one of our approved Agents – you will also be required to pay a handling fee (which we shall confirm to you).
7. Once the conditions are met and all fees paid, within 48 hours you will receive:
a. An Acceptance Letter
b. A receipt of payment, once the funds have cleared at the Institute bank account
c. An official invitation
8. Once you receive the acceptance letter you will have to make an application at the Malta High Commission in India through the nearest VFS centre.
9. Requirements and documents required for the Student Visa Application:
a. Malta National “D” – Long Term Application form
b. Copy of full passport
c. 2 Passport size Photos
d. Travel Insurance for EU
e. Invitation Letter
f. Acceptance Letter
g. Payment receipt of full fees paid from the Institute
h. Copies of Academic qualifications
i. Copies of relevant work experience (if any)
j. Personal Bank Statements
k. Bank solvency letter if using a sponsor
l. Return flight itinerary
m. Accommodation Certificate (will be provided by the Institute)
10. Visa Application Time Process from the embassy should take 14 working days
11. Once you have your Visa issued, the Institute will make your exact travel plans
12. Once you arrive in Malta you will have an airport transfer to your accommodation
13. Once settled in, the Student Welfare department will help you settle in Malta and get familiar with the Institute and surroundings before you start induction and your first class
14. We will see you at the school ready to start your first lecture, Welcome to CIFPM and Malta.
Note that this course allows for Student intake on a monthly basis throughout the calendar year. When you are applying to study on this course please indicate which month you would like to start the course.