Constellation International Film Productions Malta Institute for Filmmaking
Cost: From €1750 includes course fees, accommodation and airport transfers
LEARN THE ART OF FILM MAKING IN MALTA – by experienced film makers who are still actively making films.
Intense 4 week course where you will learn every aspect of film making whilst also enjoying the best the Mediterranean has to offer
Course breakdown is as follows:
- Storyboard & Production Design
- Costumes & Props
- Camera & Lenses
- Dolly, Track & Grips
- Call Sheets, Permits and Permissions
- Principle Photography
- Colour Correction & Grading
- Sound and Background Score
· Malta is an English speaking Country
· Malta is a member of the EU (European Union)
· The local currency is the Euro (€)
· Great Weather Year Round
· Very low Crime Rate: Malta is one of the safest places in the World.
· Malta has some of the best beaches in the Mediterranean
Requirements: This course is open to all EU citizens and students with Schengen visa
Interested students please fill in the form below, and we shall get back to you shortly. Spaces are limited.